I was really excited and a tad anxious about our Santa visit this year. I really did not know how Callaghan would react. Last year was pretty easy because she was only 6 months old. I was able to put her in his lap and run off. Then Jack and I started jumping up and down to distract her. I knew this year was going to be a completely different story. She doesn't like going to other people right now. So that makes it a lot harder. As we were walking up to Santa I could feel her legs tighten around me. She definitely had a death grip on me. It was a little sad and kind of humorous. I hate to put her through the torture, but I loved this picture. Looks like A LOT of mine growing up.
The side by side of me and Callaghan.
December 15, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment