Jack and I wanted to take Callaghan to the zoo this summer, but we kept putting it off. So, we had to squeeze it in before he went back to work. It was a nice family day before school started back. I was unsure of how Callaghan would do because she is so young, but she loved it! She would just sit and watch the animals. It was so much fun watching her take it all in. She started to fade out after a while because it was cutting close to naptime. So we headed to the kids area. The funniest part of the day was when we were walking by the carousel the music was going and Callaghan stopped midstride to start dancing. It was so precious! The lady working the carousel thought it was hilarious. After her dance, we headed to the petting zoo part. She actually did a lot better than I thought she would. She actually brushed the goats. I was impressed. Overall it was a fun family day and I can't wait to take her back.
July 26, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment