July 19, 2014

Josh Turner Round 2

Jack and I went to see Josh Turner again at the Tennessee Theatre.  I absolutely LOVE listening to Josh.  He has the most amazing voice.  We have seen him before at the Tennessee Theatre and loved the show.  So, we really wanted to see him again.  Jack got AMAZING seats!!  I was in heaven!!  Josh did an amazing job as always.  It also gave us a chance to walk down memory lane because Callaghan would also go crazy in my belly whenever she would hear Josh Turner's voice.  So, it was nice hearing those songs that she always reacted to.  I also took a few videos to see how she would react to it now. 

Opening up for Josh was Logan Brill.  I had never heard of Logan.  She was amazing.  We ended up buying her cd.  She didn't have her entire band with her.  It was only her and a guitar player that played the acoustic guitar.  They had a very bluesy sound which of course I love.  Usually when someone opens up at a concert and does an acoustic set, their cd is with a full band and I am always disappointed because I love the acoustic sound, but her cd was what I expected.  You really should check it out!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment