Jack took Callaghan to her 9 month appointment since I have missed so much work this year. I had him call me when he left, and I do have to admit that I had a VERY proud mommy moment. With her 9 month appointment, Jack had to fill out her developmental survey. On it she scored 12 months 3 weeks. I am sure that many babies are ahead of their age on these surveys, but I was still very proud of her and how much she could do. She also decided to show out for the doctor. She was talking away, crawling all over the table, bouncing up and down, and standing up against the wall. The doctor said that she really thinks that Callaghan will be walking within the next month. We shall see. She also said that we are really going to have our hands full with Callaghan because she is really smart for her age. One thing that she noticed was that she pushed her arms through her shirts when we are getting her dressed. Apparently her doctor sees a lot of 18 month old babies that still haven't figured that one out. She said that it is really impressive for her to have figured out the logistics of it so soon. Callaghan has actually been doing this for over a month. The things we are currently working with her on are saying "mama", waving bye-bye, and blowing a kiss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment