Jack's parents came in to babysit Callaghan so that Jack and I could have a baby free date day! For our date day, we went to Gatlinburg for Teacher Appreciation weekend. We met up with JB and Camille at Cheddars for lunch and then went to play Firehouse golf. It was a lot of fun getting together with them and even more fun because it was FREE! Another place offering free activities for teachers was the Ferris Wheel on the island. So, we headed over there to sit outside and have drinks at Mellow Mushroom. Then we went to go get our Ferris Wheel tickets. JB and Camille were unable to go on it with us because Camille wasn't feeling good. So Jack and I headed up on our own. It was so much fun once our nerves settled down a little bit. After the Ferris Wheel, we headed downtown to see Missy at work. Then we walked the streets. I actually stepped out of my comfort zone on this trip. I actually did the whiskey tasting, and I am not a whiskey fan. I also tried different items at All Sauced Up. This is a first for me because it freaks me out that the food items sit out for all to touch and sneeze on. :) After our tastings, we went to Bubba Gump Shrimp for dinner. It was a fun experience and the food was pretty good. I doubt we will frequent there though. After dinner we decided to head home. We were worn out. Shortly after we got home I got sick. Then I woke up to Jack throwing up around 3am. We came to the conclusion that the three of us (Camille included) got food poisoning from Cheddars. Leave it to us to get food poisoning on our one and only date day! hahaha We still had a blast though!
Headed to Gatlinburg
On the Ferris Wheel
February 23, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment