Jack and I have always had a date night. We started this when we were just friends hanging out and continued it to ensure that we would see each other at least once a week. When it is summertime, we would have date days. I have really missed these date days. Since we have been stuck in the house for days with snow, we decided to have a date day. We went to Stir Fry for 1/2 price sushi. Then after lunch, we went to Buy Buy Baby to do some shopping for Callaghan. Then we decided to walk around the mall. This is something we haven't done in a while. I honestly cannot tell you the last time I had been to the mall. We had a lot of fun and enjoyed being able to get out of the house for a little bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment