Thanks to Pinterest I decided I wanted to have a Gender Reveal Party.
Meghan was sweet enough to offer to throw the party for us. It turned
out to be absolutely perfect! The decorations were amazing, the food
was tasty, and it was a lot of fun. I couldn't have imagined it being
more perfect. Meghan had some fun games, a photo booth for people to dress up as their guess, and I had a few other guessing items out. We told our guests by cutting a cake that was made by Jama Lee owner of
Bettye Rose Bakery. She also did our cake and cupcakes for the wedding. It was delicious and turned out to be too adorable!! I will have more pictures when Meghan gets me the disc with the photo booth pictures on it.
Photo booth back drop.
The guest book I made. The guests did their fingerprint in the color they thought the baby was going to be and then signed their name. I also made an Old Wives Tale list to help them with their guess.
LOVED the streamers!
Our precious cake! The coloring was in the present.
I made lip and mustache suckers as a party favor.
One of the fun games.
The other fun game. The pictures turned out hilarious and kind of awkward. I really hope our child doesn't turn out like any of the pictures.
The lips and mustaches for the photo booth.
No comments:
Post a Comment