April 30, 2012

DIY Wedding Preview Part 2

Here are a few more DIY projects I did for the wedding.

These are tags I made to put on the wedding party's gifts.

 I melted wax in a double boiler and added coloring to it so it would look like white and red wine.  Then I added wicks to the candles.  The wine bottles and wine glasses were our "center pieces" on the tables.  It gave the romantic feel that we wanted.

I bought a cupcake tier that would hold up to 300 cupcakes.  Then I just hot glued ribbon that matched the bridesmaids' bouquets.

This is not a DIY, but I wanted to show our champagne glasses.  I won these at the Bridal expo. 

Since my family took up half of the guest list, we wanted to make sure that everyone knew there wasn't a certain side they had to sit on like a typical wedding.  We bought this cork board at Hobby Lobby.  50% off!  Then I just painted the backing with orange chalk board paint. 

 Here are the bows that I made for the flower girls.  They are also made with the ribbon that matched the bridesmaids' bouquets.


I made these signs for us to use in a picture on the wedding day.  We printed the pictures through Shutterfly to make our own Thank You cards.  They turned out adorable and were a big hit!

I made these water bottle labels on Microsoft Word.  Then I just used packing tape to seal the paper.  These were placed in barrels at the end of the aisle to help keep the guests cool on a hot May day!

No comments:

Post a Comment