Back tracking a few days.....Missy and I went to the Women's Expo in Knoxville. While we were there, we really racked up on free food, coupons, and entered a bunch of drawings. One thing we were lucky enough to get was a free dinner for up to 4 people at Calhouns for Tuesday night. All we had to do was listen to a chiropractor from Knoxville talk for 15 minutes. It was really informative and he gave us a gift certificate for a free x-ray along with dinner!!
So anyways....the point I was making was that we headed to dinner for our free meal at Calhouns and then went downtown to see Marc live.
Marc was amazing live. His voice is very unique and soothing. He really knows how to move too. It is rare that you see a man with a lot of rhythm. Anyways, he was definitely worth the wait, and I loved listening to him sing live. I would attend another Marc Broussard concert! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment