Saturday morning I drove to Maryville to meet up with Jack. We decided to go hiking since it was suppose to be a beautiful day. I am not a big hiker. I am not a fan of being any place where I may encounter a snake, but he loves to do it so I compromised and went. We went to Abram Falls. It is a 5 mile round trip hike. It felt great outside and the hike was beautiful. The waterfall was also. It was definitely worth the hike and has me actually excited about our next hiking adventure! After we got done hiking, we headed home to heat up a pizza and watch the UT game!
I had to take a picture of the first deer that we saw!! They were so cute and jumping around and playing. I said they looked like Rocky.
I had to take a picture of the first deer that we saw!! They were so cute and jumping around and playing. I said they looked like Rocky.
Abram Falls
Don't be mistaken by the look on our faces....we were very happy to be there. The guy took too long to take the picture so our fake smiles came in. Not to mention the beginning of a confused look on me! :)
Rocky was my cuddle bug for the weekend.

Watching the fireworks together. All we were missing was Romeo.
Monday we went to lunch and watched the other movie that we rented. It was The Back-Up Plan. I have only been able to get him to watch 1 chick flick with me in the 9 months that we have been together. So, I figured that after days of golf and hiking, I deserved a chick movie! I thought it was a really cute and sweet movie. It was very predictable just like every other chick flick, but I would still watch it again!




No comments:
Post a Comment