June 19, 2010

A Week with Friends

Sunday night Jack and I went to listen to my friend Jason Ellis play at Smokey Mountain Brewery. He is an amazing singer/guitar player. If you ever hear of him playing somewhere, you really should check him out.
Monday
 
Jessica and I met up to eat at Panera and catch up. We use to have dinner once a month, but we haven't been doing as well here lately. So, it was nice to get together with her again.

Tuesday I got to hang out with Kaybe and meet Sadie (see previous post) and then later that night Jack and I met up with Kayla and Travis for dinner and to hang out. This was really nice because Kayla and I use to hang out all the time and now we rarely see each other. So, it is always nice being able to get together and catch up. It was also a fun night because this was the first time Jack had met them. We had a blast. We went to dinner at Brixx and yogurt at Menchies. Then we did a little shopping which is always fun.
 
 
 
I yanked the pictures from Kayla's blog! Thanks Kayla!!

Wednesday I met up with Sarah and Kim to do our monthy pedicures at the nail bar. It is always relaxing and fun to get together and have our venting sessions. Then we went to our favorite restaurant Stir Fry. Wednesday is 1/2 off sushi at 4pm. So, we had to take advantage! :)

Thursday night Jack and I went to the movies. We haven't been to the movies together since the beginning of the year. So, it was a nice treat. We went to go see Killers with Katherine and Ashton. It is a really cute movie and definitely worth seeing. I would also like to add that Ashton was extremely hot in this movie!! When we first sat down, I heard someone say "Miss." It scared the living crap out of me, but it was John! It was great seeing him and having him meet Jack for the first time. I also got to meet his girlfriend for the first time! She seems like a sweetheart and I can't wait to hang out with her!

Friday I met up with Meghan, Nathan, and Ace for dinner at Texas Roadhouse. I always enjoy hanging out with the crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment