My friends have really made this a GREAT birthday weekend!! My first celebration was Thursday with the KES girls and Amanda. We went to Sundown in the City and saw Gavin Rossdale! Even through the rain, I had a BLAST!!!
Friday I got to celebrate my birthday with Amanda!! We went shopping in Turkey Creek, had dinner, and then chilled out at the house. I had a great time with her. This morning Peyton and Amanda took me out to lunch to Red Lobster and then we did a little shopping. After lunch, I went home and got ready for Lauren and Nick's wedding! It was a very nice wedding! It was also a lot of fun spending time with friends that I have seen in a while. After the wedding, a couple of us went downtown to Hannah's! It was a great weekend!
May 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


love you and glad you have a blog to share!
ReplyDelete