June 1, 2015

Callaghan turns 2

I cannot believe my baby is 2 years old! It honestly feels like I just found out I was pregnant with her.  For her birthday, I wanted to take her to Build a Bear and let her pick something out and then take her out to lunch.  She loved going to Build a Bear and picking out a stuffed animal.  She picked out a horse since that is her new favorite animal, and she named it Horse. :)  After Build a Bear she played in the play area at the mall.  She loved going down the slide and taking her horse with her.  After the mall, we went to eat lunch at Stir Fry.  I love being able to spend the day with her on her birthday.

This year for Callaghan's birthday we did 2 separate parties.  We did a family party on Saturday at the house and then a friend party on Sunday.  We rented a pavilion at McFee Park so that the kids had more things to play on and had the splash pad.  I went with a dog theme since she loves dogs.  Unfortunately the weather this year was a lot like the weather at her first birthday party except this year was a lot worse!  Fortunately my bff Kim came early to help me set up.  While we were there a big storm came through.  It blew away most of our decorations and soaked us!  It didn't crush our spirits though.  We just rode the storm and then set up again.  The party was so crazy, and I was running around like crazy so I didn't get pictures while at the party.  It really turned out cute though, and I think all the kids had a blast!


Daddy made her puppy pancakes for her birthday!

Build A Bear fun
 
 

 

 
 The cake I made for the family party 
 

 



 Friend party at the park

 Opening some of her gifts


 Since we forgot to cut the cake at the party and sing happy birthday, we did it when we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment