April 1, 2015

Sprinkle for Garrett Turvey

Hannah, Kaybe, and I threw a sprinkle for Meghan and Garrett.  Like Kaybe's sprinkle, we did it at Meghan's house so that she wouldn't have to transport her gifts.  Meghan also loves playing games.  So, we put together a couple of games for the guests to play.  Over all I think it was a successful sprinkle.  Everything turned out cute and Meghan looked great as always!

Game 1:  Who Did It?  I found this idea on pinterest. I had Meghan and Nathan each send me 10 things that they did as kids.  The guests had to guess who did what.  I also painted this picture frame and attached chicken wire to the inside so that Meghan could reuse it to hang pictures or the kids' artwork.
 
 
Game 2:  Baby food game.  I bought 8 different kinds of baby food and took off the labels.  People had to guess the baby food by tasting and smelling.  This was fun for me because I didn't have to play it.  Not sure how the others felt about it. haha

Prizes for the games

No comments:

Post a Comment