February 15, 2015

Valentine's Day 2015

I have never been a huge fan of Valentine's Day, but I do have to say it is a lot more fun when you have kids!  I love making Valentine's for Callaghan's classroom and seeing her have fun enjoying the holiday.

These are her Valentine's for her friends.
 
Just because she looks so dang cute in this outfit!
 
 This is what I did for the kids in my classroom.  They kept running out of glue sticks this year.  So, that was their gift from me.

Callaghan's gift for her teachers.

For her class party

Treats from her teachers and friends

 Her gift from Mommy and Daddy.  She loves taking care of her babies.


My gift to Jack.


 She loved her flowers from Daddy!! I love that he gets her flowers every year.  Really makes my heart smile!



 Since we were out of school on Valentine's Day this year, we went to Mimi's Café for breakfast.  I really enjoyed doing this because we were still able to go out, and we were early enough to beat the crowd.  Then we were able to have our traditional Valentines dinner at home.

Her candy from Mommy and Daddy.  This girl LOVES m&ms.

She loves her stickers from LC and Pops.

 My beautiful flowers from Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment