Every year Ripley's does a teacher appreciation week where you get in free to everything Ripley's as long as you show your teacher id. Last year some other places in Sevierville started doing it as well. So Jack and I had a date day and did some clothes shopping, Christmas shopping, and played putt putt. It really was a great date day. The only down fall was that I got sick with flu-like symptoms. So we really had to cut the date short. I started to feel better later on in the weekend. So, we decided to take Callaghan to the aquarium on the last day of Teacher appreciation. Jack's mom was also in town with a friend so we invited them a long. It was a lot of fun. I didn't know how Callaghan would do at the aquarium. The last time we went, she liked it but lost interest pretty fast. This time she did much better. She loved watching the fish and would just point. She did touch the horseshoe crabs too. I think her favorite part was getting in the tube with Jack where the fish surrounded her.
Pictures from our date day
The aquarium
We were so busy at the aquarium that we lost track of time. We went to go eat lunch and Callaghan was REALLY fussy. I looked at the clock and realized it was an hour and a half after her lunch time. So she was beyond the point of return. She screamed the entire time at lunch. Jack and I ended up having to take shifts eating. This is a pic of us outside while Daddy was inside eating. :)
On the way home, we decided to end the family day with frozen yogurt. She was definitely more pleasant here then at dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment