We made it one year!!!!! hahaha I was lucky enough to marry my best friend. :) It has been an amazing year. I really don't think it could have gone any better than what it did. Within the year, we took our first vacation together, first time out of the country together, attended UT games, gone to concerts, and prego with our first baby. It is amazing how much has happened within the year, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love him with all of my heart and look forward to many more years!
For our anniversary, Jack cooked an amazing dinner with steak, shrimp, baked potato, salad, and bread!! He also sent me flowers to work. I LOVE flowers and he hates sending them. So, they were a VERY nice surprise. We also go to enjoy our wedding cake which surprisingly was still amazing a year later!!
No comments:
Post a Comment