Jack and I went to Tullahoma for Thanksgiving day and came back on Friday. So, when we got back on Friday, we met up with Adrienne and Matthew. We went to Gatlinburg to celebrate Matthew's birthday. He use to come to the mountains for vacation when he was younger. So, he wanted to see the lights. So, we went to walk the streets, do a little shopping, and look at the lights. After we spent time walking, we met up with Adrienne's mom, step dad, sister, and nana for dinner. We went to eat at Hard Rock. Then we made our journey back home.
On Saturday Jack, Adrienne, Matthew, and I went to the UT game. We headed to the game early so that Matthew could see the Vol Walk. After the Vol Walk, we killed time at Firehouse Subs and then we headed back to the game. After the game, we met up with Marshall and Kim for dinner at Calhouns.
On Sunday, Adrienne and I made Thanksgiving lunch for the Coley side. I love being able to cook with my sister and teach her a few things. After lunch they got on the road to head back home. :( It was a fun trip but went by way to fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment