October 8, 2012

Mississippi Bound

Jack and I decided to take a trip to Mississippi at the end of my fall break.  I haven't been in a couple of years, and I was REALLY starting to miss my sister.  Plus Jack LOVES hanging out with the Coley sisters. :) It was a short trip but a fun one!  We got to meet my sister's new boyfriend Matthew.  We got there late Thursday night.  So, we just talked and then went to bed.  On Friday, Jack and I went to lunch and went shopping.  Once Adrienne and Matthew got off work, we went down to the coast to the Margaritaville restaurant and casino.  Jack got to gamble since I got to shop.  :)  On Saturday, Adrienne and I went to get pedicures and went grocery shopping while the boys stayed at the house and watched football.  Then we made it back just in time for the Tennessee game.  It doesn't get any better then football, good food, and good company.  On Sunday, Adrienne's mom and step-dad made us lunch before we had to get back on the road.  We had a great time while in Mississippi, and it was REALLY hard to leave my sister. It just made me look forward to seeing her at Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment