November 14, 2011
Wedding Coloring Books
I am VERY excited about this wedding idea!!! Kaybe had given me the idea to have a coloring book for the kids at the reception. She sent me a website, but I have to pay for each book. Naturally I thought "You know Julia, you have been pretty crafty lately. You can make your own book for FREE!" So, I started to think about what pages I wanted to put in it. One of the GREAT ideas I had, and I am the most excited about, was to turn mine and Jack's pictures into line drawings so that the kids can color actual pictures of us instead of generic wedding pictures. Here are a few that I have done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Cute idea!!! Gosh, I miss planning a wedding!
ReplyDeletesuper cute idea!!
ReplyDeleteThanks girls!!
ReplyDeleteJessie would you like to come and plan mine?!?!?! :)