June 25, 2011

Honey Spice- Rubbed Pork Tenderloin

Jack and I love eating tenderloin.  I found this recipe on Kraft.com.  I was unsure how much I would like it because I am not big on spicy food, but it really has an amazing flavor.  The first time I made this was the night of the big storm.  The recipe looked quick and easy and that is what we needed because we were afraid the power was going to go out.  It is one of the easiest recipes I have tried.  I also made this a few weeks ago for girls night.  It is one that we are putting in our recipe flip book that we keep out in the kitchen!  We use it for all of our favorite recipes that we plan on making frequently.

Ingredients

1 pork tenderloin (1 lb.)
1/4 cup  KRAFT CATALINA Dressing, divided
1 tsp. chili powder
1 tsp.  garlic powder
1 tsp. dry mustard
1/2 tsp.  paprika
1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves
1 Tbsp.  honey
Grill Directions

1.  Heat the grill to medium heat.
2.  Brush  meat with 2 Tbsp. dressing. Mix dry ingredients; rub onto meat. Let stand 10 min. Meanwhile, mix remaining dressing and honey.
3.  Grill the meat 25 to 30 min. or until done (160ºF), turning and brushing occasionally with remaining dressing mixture after 20 min. Let stand, covered, 5 min. before slicing.
 
Oven Directions
Heat oven to 450ºF. Brush meat with 2 Tbsp. dressing. Mix dry ingredients; rub onto meat. Place in shallow pan. Mix remaining dressing and honey; set aside. Bake 25 min. or until meat is done (160ºF), brushing with dressing mixture after 15 min. Remove from oven; cover with foil. Let stand 5 min. before slicing.

Honey Spice-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin recipe
Picture from Kraft.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment